Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Nancy Dell'Olio & Anton Du Beke - Salsa


An uncomfortable start and her timing and footwork is all over the place.  Anton's doing his best to keep her under control, I must admit it's not as bad as I'd originally expected but the technique is pretty awful.

She needs to stand up straighter and let Anton lead...I'm going to give her a 5 as I'm feeling generous.

Craig: 3 "Frenetic, frantic, frenzied"
Len: 5 "Most exciting part was when I took a crafty glance up your dress...ploughed on and kept going"
Alesha: 2 "I can't work out if you were trying to be funny, or if it just was funny...I'm confused"
Bruno: 4 "You look like you've had two gallons [of champagne]...looked like you had no idea where you were"

Total Score: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.