Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Dan Lobb & Katya Virshilas - Salsa






No, why on earth do the flip at the start, feels a bit 'dad at a wedding' and the outfit doesn't help.

Another routine that really doesn't feel like a Salsa, and the lifts are just a complete distraction.

I'm afraid it didn't really feel like a dance, more like a show dance, and I really didn't see much hip action from Dan.  Again the whole movement needed to be a lot more compact.  Just a 5 from me.

Craig: 4 "Thank you for the smile...rest of it unfortunately was lumpestuos (whatever that means)"
Len: 6 "Was a little bit penguinish...I reckon this is the one dance that is going to least suit you"
Alesha: 6 "I don't think my mum would think that was unattractive...flip at the beginning was really brave"
Bruno: 5 "Like Bob the Builder...lumbering and heavy...good effort but not good results"

Total Score: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.