Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Chelsee Healey & Pasha Kovalev - Salsa






Energetic start though not sure on the outfit.  Good floor spin but I think they've chosen the outfit to mask a lack of hip action.

Chelsee looks a little tired near the end and I think there was maybe a bit too much choreography, not enough time for Chelsee to perfect her technique.

I expected better but I think that was more the choreography than her performance.  Just a 7 from me.

Craig: 7 "A little bit bouncy for me and unearthed...I really absolutely loved the alternating underarm spins"
Len: 7 "You came out and it was full-on...calm down dear, it was too full-on a little bit...but it was great"
Alesha: 8 "Fun, flirty and fearless...beginning section was so impressive...do need to watch your control"
Bruno: 7 "You have the energy of a wild kitten...underarm passes good...put everything you've got into it"

Total Score: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.