Search This Blog

Saturday 8 October 2011

Holly Valence & Artem Chigvintsev - Salsa






Not sure on the head movements and her steps are still a bit too big for my liking but I do feel a lot more energy this week...though I still feel there's something missing from the performance.

Her arms can be a bit lazy at times but it wasn't bad still don't think I can give it more than a 7 though at this stage.

Craig: 7 "Some timing issues...great hip rotation...whole routine really great"
Len: 7 "You wanted to go faster...kept losing the timing...I thought it was great"
Alesha: 8 "You move your body so well...only thing for me is please just let go"
Bruno: 8 "You are a stunner...still have a few gremlins that you have to work out"

Total Score: 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.