Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Strictly Come Dancing - Friday 1st October

So it's week one of Strictly Come Dancing 2010, I know I'm starting this a bit late but lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a few years (and the subsequent beers) ran over a little and by the time I'd got back, cooked and, the wife and I had finished dinner the show had already started.

As usual though I'm watching the show and blogging 'live' i.e. I'm going to update the posts hopefully before the judges announce their opinions, but I'll probably still post this first entry as one whole article.

There is one benefit to watching the recorded show, I can fast forward through Alisha's comments if they prove to be as inane as they were last year!

The BBC tell me that tonight's show will feature Felicity Kendal, Goldie, Matt Baker, Pamela Stephenson, Patsy Kensit, Paul Daniels, Scott Maslen so not a bad starting line-up.

According to Pamela Stephenson the glitterball is actually made of polystyrene so crystal might be over-exagerating I'm thinking Brucie!
 
The first couple to perform in 2010 is going to be Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone and I'll upload them in a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.