Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Michelle Williams & Brendan Cole - Cha Cha Cha

We didn't really see much of Michelle's dancing during the training videos so will be interesting to see what Brendan has come up with.

Interesting to see them starting on the new bridge...though I have no idea what Michelle is wearing!  I feel Michelle looks a little brittle and could do with straightening the knees more.  There was energy there but it just seemed a little messy.

I'm going to say a 6, but with potential for improvement.

Craig: 5
Len: 6
Alisha: 7
Bruno: 6

Total Score: 24

I know why they've brought Alisha in for a specific reason, but dancing know-how it ain't!  No offence to Michelle but that performance was not worth a 7.

1 comment:

  1. Not as good I expected from someone for whom dancing (albeit not ballroom)was a major part of their career. I didn't get any feeling of musicality - just a lot of moving about. If I hear long legs or being tall as being an excuse for finding dancing difficult I will explode - these people have had this body shape for most of their adult lives so they should know how to control their own limbs by now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.