Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone - Cha Cha Cha

Felicity was struggling in training with wearing high heels, and they did appear to be particularly high in the vids, but I'm hoping she's got past that.

Felicity is definitely more flexible than I was first expecting, but there's an awful lot of time wasting at the start and she does look a little uncomfortable.  I would prefer to see a bit more hip action and some thought to what she is going to do with her hands when not in hold, as they tend to just be held not really doing much.

I've seen worse first dances but I do feel there could have been a bit more there.  Would have to give it a 6 I think. 

As I mentioned in the training video I do think Vincent had his hand too high on Felicity's back during the Natural Top (probably to have greater control over her) and Craig picks up on the raised shoulder in his comments.


Judges scores are:


Craig: 4
Len: 5
Alisha: 7
Bruno: 7


Giving a first dance score of 23 (just shy of an average 6 - I'm off to a good start this year it seems!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.