Search This Blog

Friday 1 October 2010

Pamela Stephenson & James Jordan - Waltz

I was very impressed with Pamela in the launch show and I'm expecting great things tonight.

Emma likes the dress, and apparently grey's a good colour on James...I don't know, I'm just looking at the dancing!

Impressive to see them starting the movement out of hold, and Pamela looks good.  I think her chin's just a little too high but this is looking to be the best (and a very impressive) Waltz.

I don't like to hand out high marks too early, but I can't give that anything less than an 8!!!

I've felt in the run-up that this could be one of the best Strictly's yet and I'm so glad that no-one is leaving this week as everyone is looking really good!

I like it, Emma likes it, Judges like it, but what do they score?

Craig: 7
Len: 8
Alisha: 8
Bruno: 8

Total Score: 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.