Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2010

Pamela Stephenson & James Jordan - Foxtrot


My favourite dance is up next and I expect Pamela to return to form tonight after a disappointing couple of weeks.

Still not a fan of the short jacket though James! Slight slip from Pamela at the start, and it's taking far too long to get going.  Another couple of slips in front of the judges which is a real shame as it's looking quite good at times.  The trouble with Foxtrot is it is so technically difficult.  Their throwaway oversway is awfully executed and the whole thing ends as a another let down.

Really good at points but far too many mistakes and the beginning took too long to get going.  In retrospect I may have considered giving Kara an 8 (still not a nine for me personally) but this is definitely a 7.

Craig: 8 "I thought you coped very well...heel turn very good...lost your balance on that throwaway oversway"
Len: 9 "I loved it...I'm not worried about the odd little [mistake]...lovely elegance"
Alisha: 8 "I love to watch you dance...couple of stumbles...don't care"
Bruno: 8 "Shame that you missed...stumbled a bit at the end...beautiful dancing"

Total Score:33

So Strictly no longer cares about lifts...they no longer care if the celeb makes mistakes even in front of them.  Am I being too harsh though I wonder???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.