Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2010

Ann Widdecombe & Anton Du Beke - Charleston


Charleston could be a car crash, they're definitely going to go down the comedy angle on this one.

Ok it seems I spoke too soon.  They've put lots of dancing into it and although it lacks any foot swivelling I do think it's got as much energy as Ann could manage.  Some jokes surrounding the lifts and when Anton finally gets Ann off the ground she needs to shape her legs better.  Entertaining though and I'm sure Craig liked the ending...

Still hard to mark Ann on dance technique but for entertainment value, and her effort in the dancing I'm going to give her a 6.

Craig: 2 "I'm here to try and help you...double bounce action was missing entirely...fish lift complete and absolute disaster"
Len: 6 "I thought you were gonna conk out at one stage...never a chore to watch you cos it makes me laugh"
Alisha: 5 "Actress is emerging...more of a comedy sketch than a dance routine [Ann - no change there then]...only sign of Charleston was the headdress"
Bruno: 4 "Anton you must have a slipped disc...love you anyway"

Total Score: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.