Search This Blog

Sunday 7 November 2010

Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone - Paso Doble






Felicity is a celeb who hasn't lived up to my expectations, though is definitely a lot more flexible than I gave her credit for (and definitely than me!)

A nice Spanish start and I like how they've made her hair look a bit like a bull's tail.  Felicity needs to be careful not to skip, but that was only very briefly.  The ending seems slightly out of time but then vincent strips off and drags Felicity across the floor to the judges.

For me it's Felicity's best dance, I can't find anything to fault it on but just a few niggles means I'm going to give it a 9.

Craig: 6 "Storytelling absolutely wonderful...thought you could've used the floor a bit more...a bit rough"
Len: 8 "Very atmospheric...captured the mood...lacked in agression, made up in expression...best dance so far"
Alisha: 7 "Loved the drama...arm shaping great...still need to work on the attack and drive...one to many splits in your dancing"
Bruno:  8"That had more drama...tried to put a lot of flamenco into it...at times not as well-placed as it could have been."

Total Score: 29

Now it seems I've gone the other way!  Much, much better than a 6 though Craig.  Whilst it lacked aggression I personally felt that was more to do with the story and expression and no less of a Paso because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.