Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2009

Salsa showdance & Andy Williams

Will have to look closely and decipher a few new moves to add to the repertoire.

Although I wasn't actually that impressed with the performance, I don't tend to criticise professionals but that did look a little amateur at times and I think slower music would've allowed for a better performance all round.

Andy Williams

A true legend, though I must admit I didn't realise he was still alive (oops!). Performing a wonderful Waltz song which we recently added to the Waltz playlist (on the request of a student).

If anyone else has any suggestions for good Waltzes, or any other dances, please let me know and i'll try and add them to the playlists.

4 comments:

  1. How about Take this Waltz - Leonard Cohen???
    Irina & Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A slow Viennese, i'll add it for you Irina once I get a copy - I know you've been asking me to add it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the Skaters Waltz by Emile Waldteufel? Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll look it up, the only copy I found on the online store I use is a spoof version, but would again be a Viennese I think.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.