Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2009

Moment of truth and dance-off

As predicted the audience have saved Joe Calzaghe.

Will Jo Wood also be saved?

Phil Tufnell will have a hard job next week as I imagine he can't train until he recovers from his knee surgery.

Whether she's through or not I think they'll leave Jo until the final three anyway, just to up the suspense.

...or not...lol

Again as predicted the audience have saved both the Jo(e)s. Is my earlier prediction going to prove correct?

...No!

So Lynda and Rav are in the final two, I think Rav will be saved again but the judges have surprised me in the past.



Slower Flamenco hand movement at the start, but still superfluous due to the speed as it has no impact.

I do think this is a better performance than earlier, but I don't think the lipstick nose look is good for Darren!



Rav looks like a defeated man and certainly showing a lack of confidence/drive at the start there.

Little bit shaky and still huge gaps between them, Rav is neglecting to close his feet on the chasses.



Based on the dance-off I'd have to actually give it to Lynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.