Search This Blog

Saturday 3 October 2009

Ricky Whittle & Natalie Lowe - Paso Doble

Marked as 'The One To Beat' last week, I wouldn't have marked him quite as highly myself but he's definitely the main contender, if he can keep it up.

Natalie looks a little nervous before walking out, but on the evidence of the first couple of moves I don't think there's anything to be nervous about.

A lot of passion and intensity and I must say a very impressive Paso performance so early in the series - helped by the quintessential Paso song.

This really could see the first 10 of the series but I think it will be a 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.