Search This Blog

Saturday 4 December 2010

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev - Tango


So they have confirmed Artem will ask Kara out after the series has finished, not that I personally actually care, though it could make for a good Tango.

I'm not so sure about the massive stamp action they're both using, but it's obviously a style thing.  It's passionate and intense and I think we'll see some more 10s for this.

Not quite a 10 for me, but close enough that I think she'll get them.  I'd give it a 9 though.

Craig: 9 "Fan-tas-ma-gorical"
Len: 9 "I wasn't keen when you did the close promenades, every one was a stamp...I liked it"
Alisha: 10 "Together you are mesmerising...personally best Tango ever on Strictly"
Bruno: 10 "Spectacular, spectacular"

Total Score: 38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.