Search This Blog

Saturday 4 December 2010

Gavin Henson & Katya Virshilas - Foxtrot


I'm not expecting a great dance here, I'll be honest.

Gavin needs to be softer in his rise and fall, it looks clunky rather than gliding across the floor.  Also the personality we saw last week has completely disappeared, aside from the odd rye smile.

Nowhere near as bad as the Jive last week but not higher than a 7 for me.

Craig: 7
Len: 9 "I don't want you to kiss me, but that was your best dance well done"
Alisha: 9 "Back what you do best...looking more and more like a dancer"
Bruno: 8 "Put a lot of work in to it and it shows"

Total Score: 33

I'm sorry but that routine was nowhere near a 9 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.