Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2010

Strictly Come Dancing - Saturday 23rd October Leaderboard

12 dances down let's have a look at the leaderboard:

1. 35 points - Scott & Natalie
1. 35 points - Matt & Aliona
3. 34 points - Pamela & James
4. 32 points - Kara & Artem
5. 29 points - Tina & Jared
5. 29 points - Felicity & Vincent
7. 28 points - Patsy & Robin
8. 27 points - Jimi & Flavia
8. 27 points - Michelle & Ian
10. 23 points - Gavin & Katya
11. 21 points - Ann & Anton
12. 17 points - Peter & Erin

For me I think Gavin & Katya and Peter & Erin are going to be in trouble this week...I still think Gavin has more to give so Peter should probably go home.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I hope its Peter Shilton as I think there is a spark of life still left in Gavin!! Sue

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.