Search This Blog

Saturday 23 October 2010

Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone - Tango


So Tango is Vincent's forte, but it appears Felicity can't tell her left from her right, always a problem in dancing!

Not liking Vincent's hat, so I'm glad they put it down.  Some great intensity at teh start, though they are doing Argentine rather than normal Tango.  Needs to keep her chin up when she's looking down the floor and I think there was a slight mistake just before the pivots, which themselves looked uncomfortable.  A finish with quite a passionate kiss to!!!

I'm going to give it an 8.

Craig: 7 "I did like the story very much...too much up on your toes...bit of a stumble"
Len: 7 "I like the story...Italian oils his way across...opening section beautifully choreographed...lacked a bit of fire"
Alisha: 7 "You were like a seductive temptress throughout"
Bruno: 8 "That's the way I like it"

Total Score: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.