Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2010

Michelle Williams & Brendan Cole - Jive


Liking Brendan's Time Warp costume.  Finally a dance that does seem to suit Michelle though it's a little too much 'Time Warp' and not enough Jive for my liking, obviously Brendan trying to cover up her dancing shortcomings.

Only a 6 from me I'm afraid.

Craig: 7 "Lobotomised...in a good way...because I'm from a theatrical background I loved it."
Len: 6 "I'm from a ballroom background...bitterly disappointed...last 3/4's were all time warp" [Brendan goes mental]
Alisha: 8 "Highly entertaining...you're both barking mad"
Bruno: 8 "What were you on...I actually loved it...nothing to do with technique"

Total Score: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.