Search This Blog

Saturday 30 October 2010

Felicity Kendal & Vincent Simone - Viennese Waltz


Felicity and Vincent appear to have gone down a very traditional route, in terms of the history of the dance from the balls of Vienna.

It takes them quite a while to get down onto the floor though (from the bridge) which I know Len isn't going to like.

There's a little bit too much skipping from Felicity, though she can still do the splits better than I can.

Overall I thought the dance was ok, but nothing special.  I'll give it a 7.

Craig: 6 "Beginning held great promise...unravelled when you got to the floor...bit lumpy on the travelling splits"
Len: 7 "Nice feeling of romance...posture much better...took a bit of time to get down on the floor...no heels"
Alisha: 6 "Wasting time down the stairs...tad jerky...loved the splits."
Bruno: 7 "I think you were starting to laugh in the middle...feet mucking up"

Total Score: 26

1 comment:

  1. Sophie Cunliffe-Owen2 November 2010 at 11:05

    Well, I think she's marvellous and I am voting for her all the way, I saw her in Space NK last Friday - I wish I'd said something to her. But if she gets to read this I hope she wins, and with Vincent in charge I am sure she will.I wish her all the best and I hope I see her again in the Kings Road to tell her in person.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.