Search This Blog

Saturday 17 October 2009

Zoe Lucker & James Jordan - Jive

Another celeb that I've been waiting to see perform a fast Latin dance. I thought training looked good, let's hope the nerves don't get the better of her.

I think she needs to take slightly smaller back steps, and another celeb who doesn't keep the toes down when flicking.

It's a little lacklustre for my liking, looks like a collection of moves rather than a continuous routine.

Pretty sure James dropped Zoe a little early at the end there.

Think it will be the 7's I predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.