Search This Blog

Saturday 17 October 2009

Jo Wood & Brendan Cole - Viennese Waltz

I'm afraid Jo that i've put you at the bottom of the table before tonight's show, please prove me wrong...

First few spins it actually looked smooth and I thought "wow, what an improvement", then unfortunately it continued and it almost looks at times like Jo is running round Brendan rather than dancing.

Nowhere near as smooth as it needs to be, though not necessarily a bad performance. Better than the 5's I predicted but I'm seeing 5-6's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.