Search This Blog

Saturday 10 October 2009

Laila Rouass & Anton du Beke - Foxtrot

I've predicted this to get the top marks of the night, don't let me down Laila!

Will be interesting to see if the midweek publicity affects how the public vote, but let's hope the performance is what people focus on.

I want to see a 9's performance here guys!

Foxtrot is definitely my favourite dance and this is the best Foxtrot so far (not surprising considering Anton is the Ballroom expert professional on the show.

Can't quite tell if there wasn't a slight mistake there or not, and Laila still needs to watch her shoulders.

Without seeing the feet I still think this should achieve 9's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.