Search This Blog

Saturday 10 October 2009

Joe Calzaghe & Kristina Rihanoff - Foxtrot

Joe has been consistently stuck to the bottom of the leaderboard, and I don't expect things to change tonight I'm afraid and I still think he'll struggle to achieve 5's.

Looks good in a tux though, and this is one of my favourite songs (albeit the Muse version!)

Wooden start with the clicking, and needs to stick his bum in as this is causing him to hunch over Kristina.

Better than his Tango in week one, but still mostly lacking in drive and excitement. I'm thinking 5's though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.