Search This Blog

Saturday 19 September 2009

Leaderboard

So combined leaderboard is as follows:

Couple
Score
Ali Bastian and Brian Fortuna
60
Chris Hollins and Ola Jordan
56
Jade Johnson and Ian Waite
52
Ricky Groves and Erin Boag
47
Martina Hingis and Matthew Cutler
46
Lynda Bellingham and Darren Bennett
44
Rav Wilding and Aliona Vilani
41
Joe Calzaghe and Kristina Rihanoff
32

So Joe sticks to the bottom as I predicted and Ali manages to remain on top (although I think Chris' Rumba was better than Ali's she would still take top place over both dances in my book).

I'm afraid Joe that based on this weekend's performances I think you will unfortunately have to leave early, I just think there's more potential in the other dancers.

What does everyone else think?  To comment/reply just click the comment link below this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.