Search This Blog

Saturday 18 December 2010

Matt Baker & Aliona Vilani - Paso Doble


Some nice strong Spanish lines at the start, there's a bit too much posturing around, even for Paso if you ask me, and the Chasse Capes look a little awkward.  I'm not sure on the rolling hands from Matt during Aliona's back bend, that's usually the girls role.

A very good Paso, not perfect so just a 9.

Craig: 9 "Actually I rather liked it...wonderful Flamenco"
Len: 8 "I liked it, but I wasn't over struck on it...kept getting your chin down...ok but wasn't fantastic"
Alisha: 9 "I think this dance was made for you...for me a solid performance"
Bruno: 9 "It had the aggressive power, it was flamboyant...lose artistry...good but not brilliant"

Total Score: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.