Search This Blog

Saturday 28 November 2009

Competition Viennese Waltz

So the first time that the competitors have been required to actually compete against each other, let's see how they cope with a normal dancing competition scenario.

This will be made difficult by the camera angles, very hard to compare when it keeps jumping around.

For me I still think Ricky's frame is not the best, especially when doing the fleckerl as he has a tendency to lean his head.

Chris' frame also has a bit of a lean to it.

Laila looks a little unstable at times.

For me I would place it:

1. Ali & Brian
2. Natalie & Vincent
3. Laila & Anton
4. Chris & Ola
5. Ricky & Natalie

If Ricky could sort out his top line it wouldn't make me cringe every time he goes into a turn and I'd have marked him a lot higher.

How would you have placed them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.