Search This Blog

Saturday 26 September 2009

Leaderboard

So combined leaderboard is as follows:

1. 65 points - Ricky & Natalie
2. 61 points - Zoe & James
3. 55 points - Laila & Anton
4. 51 points - Phil & Katya
5. 50 points - Natalie & Vincent
6. 44 points - Craig & Flavia
7. 38 points - Richard & Lilia
8. 36 points - Jo & Brendan

As said earlier I do think Jo will be in the bottom two, and actually I think Richard will join her. Out of the two it's hard to say who i'd pick, I think the dance-off will decide it.

Although I don't agree with the level of points that Ricky received both tonight and last night, I think he would probably still be top - and that'll please a lot of ladies out there.

I suppose everyone knows the results by now so I won't ask for peoples comments just yet!

2 comments:

  1. We agreed with your prediction about the bottom two but unfortunately it is not always about the dancing or even the celebrity. Brendan is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I imagine that the majority of voters are possibly female and more likely to vote for a male celebrity or professional, or am I just been sexist/stereotypical???

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and so your message may take some time to appear.

To leave a comment with your name just choose 'Name/URL' in the 'Comment as' drop down menu and you will be given the chance to enter your name.